“Take advantage of our Open Source(LAMP, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Modx) expertise in custom web solutions and give us the opportunity to develop your next web application. ”
Telekomatrix has a proven track record in developing bespoke web applications. We have developed a wide variety of web applications across many platforms.
Our developers have a high skills and experiences in Open Source technologies including LAMP(Linux-Apache-Mysql-PHP), Ruby Frameworks (Rails, Sinatra, Merb, Padrino), Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Modx, Java and J2EE Frameworks(JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring, Hibernate) and Databases(Mysql, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS-SQL, Informix and DB2). This makes us the ideal candidates to deliver your next rich Internet application.
The web development project phases:: Agile Scrum Life cycle
When embarking on a new development project we firstly meet with our client to discuss their exact specification. It's essential we plan correctly before beginning the application design process. We often spend many hours or even days deciding on the exact structure and process of the application before writing a line of code. Once we are happy we deliver our work flow diagrams and process maps to the client. It's only then that we can move onto the next stage.
The next step is the design and prototype process. The design process is where we create the look and feel of the application. This is where we ensure the application will be easy to use. We carry out usability testing alongside good old common sense. There is nothing worse than a confusing web application so do all we can to prevent this from happening.
We can now give our developers a clear brief this ensures the applications they create work perfectly and fulfil our clients full requirements. We use enterprise levels tools and techniques so we can deliver the fastest web applications possible.
Once the application is complete we carry out a set of rigorous usability and durability tests. Our testing teams consist of an assortment of variably skilled people. This gives us the feedback we require to complete any final amendments and deliver a well-rounded web application.
- FREE Domain Registration
- FREE DNS Configuration
- FREE Business Email Setup and Configuration
- FREE Secure(SSL) Your Business Websites and Email
- FREE SEO Optimization Your Business to Top Ranking and Pages
- Webserver Setup and Configuration
- Customising and Applying your Business Themes, Fonts and Logo
- 15 to 20 Web/Mobile Pages for Your Business Websites/Mobile sites
- Responsive Layout for Your Business(Websites and Mobile Sites)
- Customised Your Business Mobile Sites
- Google Map Setup and Configuration
- Submitting Your Business URL to Search Engines(Bing, Google, Yahoo & etc)
- Hosting Your Business Websites
- Customised and Optimised Your Business Slides/Images/Gallery
- Migrating Your Business Application/Websites(WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Ruby on Rails Websites/Mobile sites).